Why do students choose to use the Writing Support Center?
- We help build better writers, not just better papers
- We view writing and reading as a process that we’re here to help with
- We help students build their academic confidence and competence
- We have a friendly atmosphere where students can discuss their writing
Looking for writing and reading help?
- New appointments open every three days, but if you are having trouble with the system, please contact our front desk team.
Looking for support as a graduate student?
The University Writing Program provides consultations for grad students by graduate students and faculty. Read more on their website for how to book an appointment as a grad student.
Writing Support Center Services
The AATC Writing Support Center offers a variety of appointments to help you succeed with your writing and reading. Click on the buttons below to read our guides and access our calendars. The Writing Studio will be open on the 4th floor of the TLC Monday-Thursday 12pm- 5pm starting on October 9 for Fall 2023. Individual (in-person) appointments can be scheduled through OASIS and will also take place at the TLC. Individual (remote) appointments can be scheduled through OASIS with tutors and specialists. Please check out our guides for how to select an in-person or remote appointment.