Writing Support Center Services for Undergraduate Students
- Click on Book an Appointment to schedule an appointment with an AATC Writing Specialist, Writing Assistant or Writing Tutor for feedback on a course essay, a scholarship essay, or an appeals letter.
The Writing Studio
- The Writing Studio is a collaborative writing space where you can get help from Writing Tutors, Specialists, Assistants, and other resources.
- The studio is drop-in (no appointment needed). See ‘making the most of the writing studio’ below for more info.
Support classes and workshops
- Writing Specialists offer support classes in partnership with campus programs. Please check with your program to see if there is a class offering and to get this quarter’s CRNs.
- The workshops are open to anyone. You do not need to register ahead of time. Our offerings will vary each quarter. See the table below for workshop topics and dates.
Digital resources for students