Writing Support Center Services for Undergraduate Students
Please note that the services below will resume once services return to campus. For spring 2020, we will be holding online appointments for undergraduate students through Zoom. To book one of those online appointments with a Writing Specialist, a Writing Assistant, or a Writing Tutor, please click on the "Book an Appointment" section of our website.
- Click on Book an Appointment to schedule an appointment with an AATC Writing Specialist, Writing Assistant or Writing Tutor for feedback on a course essay, a scholarship essay, or an appeals letter.
The Writing Studio
- The Writing Studio is a collaborative writing space where you can get help from Writing Tutors, Specialists, Assistants, and other resources.
- The studio is drop-in (no appointment needed). See ‘making the most of the writing studio’ below for more info.
Support classes and workshops
- Writing Specialists offer support classes in partnership with campus programs. Please check with your program to see if there is a class offering and to get this quarter’s CRNs.
- The workshops are open to anyone. You do not need to register ahead of time. Our offerings will vary each quarter. See the table below for workshop topics and dates.
Digital resources for students