Why do students choose to use the Writing Support Center?
- We help build better writers, not just better papers
- We view writing and reading as a process that we’re here to help with
- We help students build their academic confidence and competence
- We have a friendly atmosphere where students can discuss their writing
Looking for writing and reading help?
- New appointments open every three days, but if you are having trouble with the system, please contact our front desk team.
Looking for support as a graduate student?
The University Writing Program provides consultations for grad students by graduate students and faculty. Read more on their website for how to book an appointment as a grad student.
Writing Support Center Services
The AATC Writing Support Center offers a variety of appointments to help you succeed with your writing and reading. Click on the buttons below to read our guides and access our calendars.
|Writing Specialist Appointments in the Teaching and Learning Complex, Writing Center, and on Zoom||9AM - 6PM||9AM-6PM||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Writing Tutor Appointments in the Teaching and Learning Complex, Writing Center||9AM-1PM||11AM-1PM||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|AATC Writing Studio in the Teaching and Learning Complex, Writing Center||12PM-5PM||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Open Study Area in the Teaching and Learning Complex, Writing Center||9AM-6PM||10AM-4PM||CLOSED||CLOSED|