Tutoring is provided by a team of highly trained undergraduate students who have been successful in the courses you are taking.
AATC Drop-in Tutoring is ONLINE for spring 2020. Click Book an Appointment to schedule a 30 minute appointment with an AATC tutor.
Need help? Ask the Front Desk a question 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Mon.-Fri.: https://zoom.us/j/5307522013
Spring Drop-in Tutoring Subjects
Beginning at 8 a.m. on April 8, 2020, all registered UC Davis undergraduates will be able to book 30-minute appointments to meet with a tutor one-on-one using Zoom or GoBoard. After April 8th, click on Book an Appointment to see the schedule availability for each subject. There are no tutoring appointments on Saturdays.
Tutoring will be provided in the same subjects you've come to depend on AATC for:
- Biology: BIS101 -105
- Chemistry: 2ABC, 8AB, 118ABC
- Economics: ECN1A, 1B, 101
- Engineering: ENG102, 103, 105; EME 106; Python
- Math: MAT12, 16ABC, 17ABC, 21ABCD; see Casey for MAT22AB
- Physics: 7ABC, 9ABC
- Statistics: STA13, 100
- Writing: Help with any writing assignment from any course *Note: Writing Specialist calendars are currently taking appointments.